Wednesday 26 March 2008

Matt's prologue...

It's so infuriating: coming out of the class room as a young 12 year old after having been shouted at for what felt like eternity, to find that at least 3 points are to pop into your head. Things you could have said. Things you should have said.

My life has been full of these missed opportunities; opportunities I should have taken to say how I really felt; what I really meant. I wish for a chance to stop time for a moment; breathing space to reflect upon how I feel about all this.

I would like to make this my chance. Not a chance to rant, but a chance to reflect.

We are living within an increasingly divisive and complex political era, and while we often find ourselves drawn between different levels, it's important to take a step back. Look in a mirror and ask what you really believe in.

I hope this blog is something that people will allow to be part of what shapes their opinion. A tool for debate and a stage for diversity.

So I hope you enjoy it, and I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: