Wednesday 19 November 2008

A call for peace to the BNP

I found out yesterday about the full list and addresses of BNP members being published, but decided against blogging about it as I didn't want to spread knowledge of the situation, and wanted to wait and see how the press picked it up.

However, I noticed it's on the front page of The Times today, so it's kinda out there...

I searched all the Edinburgh ones, and one the members actually backs onto my house!

I beg everybody, however much we all resent the BNP, to not lower themselves down to their level, and engage with them at the ballot box; not the front door with an egg... Although I admit the latter sounds more fun...

On facebook, many Labour students who I'm friends with have put out very public statements and links to this list, encouraging people to give the people featured on the list much more than just grief.

I am completely opposed to violent action against any of them.

If nothing else, the list may be wrong.

Peace

No comments: