Sunday 16 November 2008

Put that in my big bag of bothered. (If it'd fit...)


He'll not be as pretty once I've finished with him...

I was concerned to hear, while out for a pint with new Councillor Cammy Day of Edinburgh Forth, that John Loughton had been on the war path following my blog about his candidacy for Councillor of the same ward last week.

He apparently made frantic phone calls, following the discovery of my horrific blog which highlighted the fact he'd been to Labour and the Liberals for a seat before being forced to stand as an independent, asking who I was and what I had to do with anything.

He also said he wanted to "kick my f**king head in", and that he'd "batter" me the next time he saw me. So at least we can't criticise him for being a bad loser...

Cammy managed to secure almost 10 times as many votes as he did, and although none of us will be able to beat his ego, there are many people from many other parties who will be able to beat him on character, credibility and judgement.

I await my beating with great anticipation.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

I made the same assertions as you did Matt.

But I can assure you that my running off to Vietnam was not in any way linked to the fear of a battering from Mr Loughton.

Good luck, maybe Cammy will hold your jacket for you?