Monday 2 June 2008

I'm Back, Baby!

Look at how happy these children are that I'm back to blogging...


Well it just didn't feel right being away for so long, so here I am. For no other reason than lack of time and energy I was away, and I've decided I'm now back for more political, and some times a little personal, debate.

I wouldn't think it's fair to describe blogging as a great vent for anger. It feels like that sometimes, but it's not, it's much better. It gives me an opportunity to build my day the way I see fit; The way I see fit to govern a country or our moral conscience, and I miss it when it's not around.

Please leave comments and bring new and old people onto the site. You never know, you may even enjoy yourself... Actually, probably not, but you know...

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Great stuff!

The Scottish blogging scene needs a shot in the arm and I strongly suspect you're just the man to give it...

I look forward to the next post. (Sad to say, there is more for Labour to bite their teeth into these days!)