Thursday 28 August 2008

And the winner is...

YES!

The good people of the blogosphere have spoken, and by a knife- edge win have sent the message that it is healthy that Scotland's political debate is of nothing other than independence.

I love polls. Thank you to all 22 people who took part. 54% of you voted yes, with 45% voting no.

I of course win either way.

- Either people vote 'no' and then I write about how unhealthy it is and how the people don't want it

- Or you, as you did, vote 'yes' and I write an article about how biased this proves the blogosphere to be.

This is obviously means I have to write the second one, but I'll not waste your time...

***Insert rant here***



3 comments:

Malc said...

Yes, that's absolutely what that poll tells you. Cracking, insightful post about Scottish society.

Well done that man. Lord Foulkes should be proud of your contribution to the debate.

Richard Thomson said...

Taxi...

Matt's Mic said...

I thank you...

And I write many insightful blogs about society but you don't contribute to those... You should, it'll be well-fun.

Big loves